Fortville, located in the heart of Singapore’s lifestyle and business district, provides residents with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to combine the best of an active, sports lifestyle with the ease of a short commute to the Central Business District.
These are just a few of the numerous activities available near Fortville Serviced Apartments. Please see our helpful Public Transportation Service Guide available at the front desk concierge for directions to these locations.
- JALAN BATU HAWKER CENTER
- SENTOSA ISLAND BOARD WALK
- PAYA LEBAR QUARTER
Activities to Do in Singapore
- Located in the East, the plethora of food options will leave you spoilt for choice!
- Indulge in your favorite local delights at the renowned Old Airport Road Hawker Centre, comprising of a whopping 168 stalls.
- Alternatively, head to the neighborhood Jalan Batu Hawker Centre, a 2 min walk away, if you’re in need of a quick but delicious fix.
- You can also cool down in indoor eateries at Kallang Wave, or Paya Lebar Quarter, away from the sweltering heat.