relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
To ensure that all Fortville Residents have a safe and pleasant stay, the following guidelines must be followed.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the cancellation of your stay and/or refusal to use the facilities.
- Only registered guests are allowed to stay in the apartment.
- The apartment is solely to be utilized as a residential space.
- You may check-in any time after 2:00pm, likewise, You may check-out any time before 12:00pm.
- Showing of identification or authorized documents is required by the Management staff when entering and upon check-in.
- Visitors are permitted, but must be accompanied by a registered resident and are requested to leave the apartment by 11:45 p.m.
- Child Policy: One child under the age of seven may share a room without incurring additional fees and using existing bedding.
- Children are not allowed to play about at any entrances, stairways, lift or any other common parts in of the building.
- Except with the permission of Fortville Management, housekeeping and maintenance staff may not perform any additional services for residents beyond their regular responsibilities.
- Nails and screws should not be used on apartment walls.
- No bringing of bulky furniture and other electrical system or appliances into the apartment; unless otherwise with prior written approval from Fortville Management.
- No clothes or any other articles shall be hung or placed outside the apartment that may cause obstruction and injury.
- Garbage should be properly disposed of in chutes or bins. If you need to dispose of large items, kindly inform our housekeeping staff. Please do not dump trash in the restrooms, sinks, or other communal areas of the facility.
- All lights and electrical appliances must be turned off when not in use. Please do not waste water or electricity. Excessive water or electricity consumption will be charged to the resident.
- Within the apartment, refrain from gambling or engaging in acts that violate public order and morals.
- No gambling or any unlawful gathering and behaviour is permitted in the Building.
- No guns, swords, explosives, or articles containing volatile oils that may ignite or catch fire, or any other illegal articles that may endanger the safety of other Fortville residents, may be brought into the apartment.
- PETS are not allowed in the apartment.
- SMOKING is not allowed inside the apartment/lobby.
- Any damage or defect within the apartment or the building's common areas should be reported to management. If you cause any damage to the property fixtures or equipment, Forthavens Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to charge you for the full cost of the damage.
- The management should be notified of any unauthorized persons loitering in the common areas of the building.
- Please keep noise to minimum from 09:30P.M. to 07:00 A.M.
- No parties or loud music is permitted in the apartment at all times.
- Full Charge of SGD $500 if cancelled prior to arrival.
- No Early-Termination is allowed. Otherwise, no refund of the unused nights and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Extensions are subject to availability.
- The SGD $500 refundable Security Deposit is payable for all booking confirmations.
- If your reservation exceeds 30 nights, you must pay the full rental cost upon check-in.
- If you want to pay monthly installment in blocks of 30 nights, an additional ‘SGD $2,500’refundable security deposit is required.
The term ‘Fortville Serviced Apartments’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 Fort Road, #01-01, Singapore 439088. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.